Thursday, December 4, 2008

Reason # 45498 I love MOViN 100.3

I thought that writing a front-of-book story for 20 Watts about the station would be a good declaration of my love for MOViN, but I can't stop the urge to shout it out from the rooftops: I LOVE THIS RADIO STATION.

Why this blog post declaration? Because the other day [more then a week ago, actually] I was listening to 100.3 and scooting around town to get some photogs developed when I flashbacked to one of my top-20 childhood memories.

Picture a summer youth basketball camp at the University of Maryland, being the youngest and feeling awkward. You're not really meshing with all the girls that you came to the camp with. All of a sudden one song appears that unites us all. That song?

"Too Close" by Next.

You know the words. "Baby when we're grinding, I get so excited, ooh how I like it, I try but I can't fight it." Yes, I think it's strange that this song is in my memory, much less an aspect of a GOOD, memorable memory. We can't help what we remember! Anyway this song is great. Thank you, MOViN.

No comments: