Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ballbuster more like

The library, my go-to source for free movie rentals [with a really great selection] had been closed for an hour when I pulled into its parking lot today. In a panic, I drove aimlessly up Route 1, praying that Blockbuster was open. Thankfully, the "for lease" signs in the windows were merely misleading. The store was open, though barely. I don't think there was any sort of order to the way the videos were ordered, and more of the stock was for purchase and not rent. I was impressed, however, with the selection for the most part. I instantly saw several movies I wanted to rent. Then I got to the counter. My conclusion?

BLOCKBUSTER IS FUCKING EXPENSIVE. Fuck ever paying 15$ for three movies ever again, and I mean it. Go out and support your local independent video store [which is probably cheaper] or flex your tax dollars by utilizing your library [freeeee].

No comments: